The online Graduate Certificate in Principles and Practice of Hospice and Palliative Care prepares students to improve the quality of life for those impacted by serious illness. The program meets the educational needs of students who are currently working or who wish to work in hospice and palliative care and who want to gain a deeper understanding of the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of patients and families affected by serious illness.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic goals and research interests
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education