The online Master of Science in Palliative Care program meets the educational needs of individuals who are currently working or who wish to work in hospice and palliative care and want to gain a deeper understanding of the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of patients and families affected by serious illness. The curriculum focuses on the clinical aspects of hospice and palliative care, leadership and administration in hospice and palliative care, psychosocial/spiritual aspects, and aging and applied thanatology.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic goals and research interests
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education