Educators and other professionals interested in instructional design have the opportunity to advance technological skills and teaching strategies through the online Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design. Students culminate their studies with a hands-on practicum.
This degree is offered in partnership with three universities.
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Southern Maine
Enrollment for this program is managed through the University of Maine.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- May require additional supporting materials
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education