Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Maine at Fort Kent is designed to provide registered nurses with the expanded education and skills required to advance in their careers. Core learning outcomes of the curriculum include:
- Patient-Centered Care
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Systems-Based Practice
- Informatics and Technology
- Quality Improvement
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$264.89
Out of State Rate:$264.89
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $228
- Mandatory Fees (per academic year): $1,125
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Nursing core and support courses: 61 credits
- Completion of application to nursing major
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary programs
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5
- An active RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.