The online MS in Biostatistics degree program from University of Louisville is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to drive evidence-based decisions in medicine, nursing, public health, commerce, and engineering. Students learn to design research studies and apply modern statistical analysis through the study of topics such as:
- Public Health in the U.S.
- Mathematical Statistics
- Survival Analysis
This program requires 30-36 credits for completion.
- Bachelor's degree
- GPA of 3.0 for unconditional acceptance, 2.75 for conditional admission
- Mathematics coursework covering differential and integral calculus including multi-variable integration
- GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- All post-secondary transcripts in English
- Statement of purpose that includes the desired degree program
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges