Experienced professionals can take their career to the next level with the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning. With nine specialized tracks, students can choose the program that best fits their career goals and personal interests.
Coursework focuses on building key skills in leadership, project management, and organizational change. A Prior Learning Assessment allows you to earn credit for work experience, saving time and money on your degree. You also have the opportunity to earn resume enhancing digital badges from businesses including IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Adobe.
Tracks offered with this online Organizational Leadership degree include:
- Leadership, Training & Organization Development
- Healthcare Leadership
- Project Management for the Modern Workforce
- Digital Leadership/IT
- Diversity, Inclusion, Community Engagement, Equity
- Human Resource Development
- Counseling & Human Relations
- Early Childhood Education
- Career & Technical Education
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Louisville is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.25 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants must have prior extensive and documented work experience, equivalent experience as determined by program faculty, or technical coursework in a training area or occupation
- Applicants to the track in Career & Technical Education must be certified vocational teachers with a minimum 2,000 hours of supervised work experience.