The online Master of Public Administration is a flexible program that offers interdisciplinary training for students who wish to expand their career and management skills. Courses include Foundation of Public Administration, Intergovernmental Relations, Analysis of Political and Administrative Data, Ethics and Public Administration, and Public Budgeting and Finance.
Students can choose from the following concentrations:
- Administration of Health
- Administration of Justice
- Administration of Education
- Public Management
- Public Parks Management
Must meet two of the following criteria:
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75; and/or
- A minimum combined score of 900 on the GRE General Test (Verbal plus Quantitative); and/or
- A minimum formula score of 1875 using the following formula: the combined total of the Verbal and Quantitative scores on the GRE multiplied by the student’s GPA on all undergraduate work pursued.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges