Master of Science in Nursing
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette offers an online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree. Students can choose between two concentrations: Family Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Educator. Graduate students work with other students and faculty members to improve their knowledge of health and human lifespan.
This program requires clinical experience.
- A baccalaureate degree in Nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited undergraduate (USA) program
- A satisfactory GRE score (Starting Fall 2019, GRE scores are not required)
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Evidence of Immunization
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course and a Health assessment course (across the lifespan)
- Louisiana Registered Nurse License – active and unencumbered
- Three (3) letters of reference from persons who can attest to your ability to be successful in a graduate nursing program
- A letter of application to include a discussion of the applicant's goals in pursuing a graduate degree in nursing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges