The online MBA with a concentration in Human Resource (HR) Management program prepares students to advance their careers working with a company’s most important resource, people. This program is designed to help students onto the fast track to competitive, upper-level positions. You will gain a deep understanding of business strategy and HR as well as leadership skills.
The curriculum prepares students to:
- Analyze the function and administration of the personnel department
- Help with employee selection, training, development, and planning for personnel needs
- Learn about organizational behavior, including employee motivation
- Learn about performance theory and practices
- Understand employment law and regulations
This program participates in the Open Educational Resources Degree Initiative which helps eliminate the cost and hassle of traditional books by including course materials, including e-books, in the tuition. This also allows for access to the most current and diverse content.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- 3.0 GPA
- Official transcript
- GMAT: Waived for applicants with a 3.0 GPA
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges