The online MBA with a concentration in Global Management program prepares individuals for career success within the business field. You will take courses that offer in-depth knowledge in the areas of business operations of global markets, advanced financial management and planning skills, and multinational value chain. Courses provide an understanding of international economics and effective management of multinational companies while letting students explore the relationship between domestic and foreign goods. A specialized study of the cultures, environments, and ethics of international business is also available.
- Understand issues affecting international business activities
- Use a multidisciplinary approach to integrating various facets of international business operations
- Learn about supply chain management of multinational trade operations and the evolution and trends involved
- Understand the international legal environment
- Manage businesses on a worldwide scale
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- The GMAT requirement is waived for applicants with a 3.0 or higher GPA.