University of Kansas offers an online Master's degree in Special Education. The program offers a personalized education where students can understand more about the learning needs of the students they serve. Students can specialize in either Autism or High Incidence Disabilities, depending on what their professional speciality is.
This degree program requires 30-36 credits for completion, depending on the track chosen.
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA equal to or greater than 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume or CV
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- Goal statement/statement of purpose
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission