University of Kansas offers an online Master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction. This program is designed for current educators looking for more practices and methods for instruction. Graduates develop more professional potential while working with experienced faculty and learning real-world applications.
This degree program requires 30-33 credits for completion, depending on the track chosen.
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA equal to or greater than 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume or CV
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- Goal statement/statement of purpose
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission