Earn a Master of Business Administration degree in Value Chain Management at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign online. This flexible and accessible program pushes students to enhance managerial skills, provide the knowledge to start one’s own business, or provide professionals the opportunity to expand their portfolio.
Through this online MBA, students will learn to identify customer needs and design and manage operations. Chain management combines process management with marketing strategies to better deliver value to best serve customers. Increase your operational knowledge of this specialized organizational development today through UIUC.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission