The University of Georgia offers an online Bachelor of Business Administration degree completion program. Students will gain a broad background of practical knowledge in business to prepare for careers in management or as entrepreneurs.
- This program requires 120 credits for completion. Students must have 60 transferable college credit hours for acceptance.
- Minimum overall and cumulative 2.8 GPA
- Must have completed all core areas of study
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Two years of work experience (including military) and professional references
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges