Certificate of Advanced Study in Strategic Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
University of Denver
University of Denver offers the online Certificate of Advanced Study in Strategic Leadership in Healthcare Organizations. This certificate program explores practice and system management, strategic planning, and change leadership. Position yourself to strategically lead within healthcare organizations as they undergo changes related to policies, technologies, cultures, finances, and beyond.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Healthcare: Innovative Strategies and Change Management
- Management Principles in Healthcare Systems
- Organizational Behavior in Healthcare
- Healthcare Macroeconomics
Cultivate your leadership skills and explore how value, quality, and price intersect in relation to healthcare.
- Earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from each postsecondary institution attended
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission