University of Denver offers the online Certificate of Advanced Study in Health Data Informatics & Analytics. With this certificate, students will learn how to leverage analytics methods and informatics tools to turn data into valuable insights in this certificate geared for health industry or IT professionals. Better understand the perspectives of patients, payers, providers, and population as you develop strategies to work together to solve health industry challenges.
The following courses make up the program:
- Healthcare Data Mining, Integration, and Interpretation
- Healthcare Project Management and Professionalism
- Healthcare Data and Delivery by Perspective
- Healthcare Methods and Programming
- Healthcare Ethics and Biostatistics
- Healthcare Database Applications
Credits earned through this graduate certificate may apply toward a master's degree in Healthcare Leadership.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV