The University of Delaware actively cultivates strategic working relationships with prominent employers in government, military, finance and business who are dedicated to excellence in cybersecurity. Our online master’s degree in cybersecurity prepares you to address the need for qualified professionals who specialize in protecting important data and assets.
Apply now to take advantage of our reduced tuition costs for fall 2022, now over 20% less.
- 2 Year duration
- $979 Cost Per Credit
- 30 Credit Hours
The National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have designated UD as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.
UD’s online master’s degree in cybersecurity teaches you to step beyond traditional IT roles to design, execute and evaluate solutions that can stand up to today’s increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks.
- Careers outcomes include Computer Systems/Design Manager, Computer/Information Systems Manager, Computer Systems Administrator, Network Administrator
- The median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $91,250 in 2020, which is higher than the median annual wage for all other occupations.
- Total employment for computer and information systems managers is projected to grow 10% from 2019 to 2029, which is much faster than the average for all other occupations.
- Employment growth in cybersecurity careers is driven by the need to bolster cybersecurity used by businesses. Industries will also need to implement more robust security policies as cyber threats increase.
If you’re enrolled in the online master’s degree in cybersecurity, you may be eligible for financial aid, which consists of scholarships, grants and federal loans that are used to offset educational costs. You should also explore your employer’s tuition reimbursement plan, if available.
- Application fee of $75
- Online application form
- The equivalent of a 4 year US Bachelor degree in any academic background from a regionally or internationally accredited institution
- A GPA of at least 3.0/4.0
- Official GRE score
- Academic transcripts from previous institutions
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Programming experience
The University of Delaware is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Delaware is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)