The University of Delaware has built an online master’s degree in applied statistics with this goal: Transform students into data professionals who can satisfy the increasing demand for data analytics expertise and enjoy long-term success in their careers.
The online Master of Science in Applied Statistics (ASTAT) at the University of Delaware provides students with a theoretical foundation in statistical theory and advanced training in model building and the use of real data for real analysis and decision-making.
- Four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 system in mathematics, business, economics, or related discipline
- Competence in basic statistics, linear algebra, and advanced calculus
- Computer programming experience
- Official transcripts
- Official GRE score report
- Three letters of recommendation
- Table that lists and describes all courses you have taken in calculus and linear algebra and relevant statistics courses
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education