UD’s online electrical and computer engineering master’s degree is a one-of-a-kind program that helps you take advantage of growing career advancement opportunities in a crucial field. Our comprehensive program holds research partnerships and networking events with employers in some of today’s fastest-growing industries, including aerospace, government, telecommunications, finance and technology.
Apply now to take advantage of our reduced tuition costs for fall 2022, now over 20% less.
- 2 Year duration
- $979 Cost Per Credit
- 30 Credit Hours
UD’s electrical and computer engineering master’s degree does more than help you advance professionally. Our responsive curriculum anticipates and aligns with industry trends so that you stay on the cutting edge of the field.
- Leading employers recruit applicants with the skills to engineer fully secure cyber solutions. Our electrical and computer engineering master’s degree program gives you these skills so that you can advance in high-paying careers.
- Career outcomes include Computer and Information Research Scientist, Computer Network Architect, Software Developer/Engineer, Information Security Analyst
- Computer and IT occupations are projected to grow much faster than all other occupations at 11% from 2019 to 2029.
- This growth comes from a surge in cloud computing, the collection of big data and the need for information security.
If you’re enrolled in the online master’s in electrical and computer engineering degree program, you may be eligible for financial aid, which consists of scholarships, grants and federal loans that are used to offset educational costs. You should also explore your employer’s tuition reimbursement plan, if available.
- Application fee of $75
- Online application form
- The equivalent of a 4 year US Bachelor degree in any academic background from a regionally or internationally accredited institution
- A GPA of at least 3.0/4.0
- Official GRE score
- Academic transcripts from previous institutions
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
The University of Delaware is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Delaware is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent