The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Colorado Denver is designed for adult learners who want to complete their bachelor's degree while working and maintaining their schedule. The curriculum provides for competency development in:
- Professional nursing
- Nursing research
- Health assessment for RNs
- Clinical experiences in leadership and management, case management, and public health nursing
Graduates are prepared to assume professional nursing positions in government, hospitals, home health care services, and more.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Must have completed an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Must hold a current, unencumbered RN license
- Applicants applying more than three years after receiving their associate's degree will need a minimum of 1,000 hours of nursing work experience or completion of an approved RN refresher course.