With technology driving the decisions in business today, an online MBA in Information Systems from the University of Colorado Denver can take your career to new heights. Organizations seek professionals who can lead technology teams and ultimately give them a competitive edge. As a manager with an understanding how systems impact every facet of operations within an organization, you can certainly become that professional.
- Business process management
- Analysis, modeling and design
- Database management systems
- IT project management
- Internet and mobile technologies
CU Denver’s MBA program requires one class in international business. This can be taken on campus, or you may choose to study abroad. Either way, this class gives you hands-on learning through an international consulting project.
- Bachelor's degree
- GMAT/GRE scores (waived for eligible applicants)
- Official transcripts
- Four essays
- Proof of English language proficiency, international applicants
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission