The online MBA with a concentration in Operations Management is designed for individuals who want to advance their careers in this field. You will study traditional MBA courses including foundational and core courses along with global perspectives courses. Students will also complete elective courses in Operations Management in order to finish this concentration.
Courses in Operations Management are:
- Customer-Focused Process: Quality Management & Metrics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managing Projects for Competitive Advantage
- Service Operations: Design, Delivery and Analytics
The core courses are directly applicable in the modern business world and focus on critical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Official transcripts
- Goal statement
- GMAT or GRE score
- Waiver available for qualified applicants
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission