The Post Master’s Certificate in Nurse Practitioner will prepare students for expanded clinical roles in adult and gerontological health, or family health. Upon completion of this program, the graduate will participate in lifelong learning to promote excellence and to design innovative models of nursing practice.
Degree requires completion of 25-34 credits at the graduate level.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all previous course work
- Curriculum Vitae or Resumé
- Completion of an accredited Master's degree in nursing program
- Current unrestricted Registered Nurse License from the state where you practice during practicum rotations
- Passing score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if your native language is not English
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission