In conjunction with partner schools in Ohio and neighboring states, the University of Cincinnati offers an online RN to BSN completion program. If you are ready to take the next step in your nursing career, consider this program which enables you to complete your bachelor degree on a timetable that fits your schedule. UC offers three different course loads: 2 semesters full-time, 3 semesters part-time or 5 semesters part-time. If pre-requisites are not met, the program length can vary. Coursework in UC’s RN to BSN degree usually entails:
- Gerontology Nursing Practice
- Scientific Bases for Evidence-based Practice
- Informatics for Professional Nurses
Before enrolling in an online or distance-learning program, check with your individual state's nursing board for licensure and/or certification requirements.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Official transcripts of previous college coursework
- Minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Active, unrestricted RN license
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission