University of Cincinnati offers the online MS in Cosmetic Science. This program provides opportunities to develop professional skills and fundamental concepts driving cosmetic science. Students are prepared students to gain knowledge of cosmetic science that helps them develop as industry leaders for tomorrow.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Cosmetic Formulation I: Basic Science
- Pharmaceutical Science Journal Club
- Molecular Biology of the Skin
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Hair Care Science
- Skin Care Science
- Upon Capstone Project completion, must present an on-campus oral presentation/defense
- Must have an undergraduate or graduate degree in a science related program of study from an accredited college or university and a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum GRE test score of 290 (waived if you have successful completion of a graduate degree)
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.