Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Central Florida
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Central Florida, designed for registered nurses, builds upon students' existing knowledge and experience in subjects like pathophysiology, health assessment, nursing research, health promotion, and community and public health. Graduates are prepared to assume management and leadership roles in positions such as:
- ER Nurse
- Nurse Consultant
- Nurse Leader
- RN Case Manager
- Staff Nurse
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- Current R.N. license
- A.A. degree from a Florida community college or meet UCF General Education Requirements (or qualify for the statewide articulated A.S. to B.S. option)
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 2.8 (3.0 for R.N. to M.S.N.)
- Foreign language admission/graduation requirement
- Completion of professional prerequisites or course substitutions
Not authorized for residents in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, and Oregon.
Some or all programs may be restricted in the following states: Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Alabama, Maryland, and Minnesota.
The University of Central Florida was established in 1963 and opened in 1968; it continues today as a 4-year, metropolitan public research university in Orlando, Florida. University of Central Florida is a member of the State University System of Florida. It was founded as Florida Technological University and aimed to educate future personnel of the United States space program at the nearby Kennedy Space Center. Ten years after its founding, the institution broadened its academic offerings and changed its name to University of Central Florida.
University of Central Florida offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as professional programs from the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Humanities
- Burnett Honors College
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education and Human Performance
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Health and Public Affairs
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Optics and Photonics
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- College of Sciences
- College of Undergraduate Studies
The University of Central Florida offers a variety of online and distance learning opportunities for both the traditional and nontraditional student through UCF Online. Fully online offerings include bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, professional certificates, and 2+2 baccalaureate completion programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.