A Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Management is available through the University of Bridgeport online. Students learn to plan, build and sustain successful operations through an accelerated, flexible program. Experienced faculty lead courses including human resources, international issues and management electives.
Critical skills, techniques and tools offered include:
- Formal and informal communication
- Information literacy and proficiency
- Problem-solving and decision-making
Prospective careers for graduates of this online MBA program include information, project and operations management as well as consulting. Take on advanced leadership roles in today’s marketplace through the University of Bridgeport.
- Accredited bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prerequisites in preparatory coursework or the completion of online foundational courses at Bridgeport
- Recommended cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- GMAT test scores (waived for qualifying GPA, work experience, professional certification or graduate degree)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education