Improve your understanding of how organizations function and develop effective skills in management and leadership when you pursue your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree from IACBE accredited University of Arizona Global Campus.
In the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program, you will examine the human side of managing organizations, including communications, group behavior, decision-making, human resource management, and ethics.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program, you will be able to:
- Examine one’s personal leadership style and determine its appropriateness to various organizational situations
- Formulate management-level decisions within the organizational framework
- Formulate strategies for effective team development Analyze alternative solutions for complex business problems
- Compare and contrast individual characteristics that influence work behaviors and organizational effectiveness
- Analyze the impact of social problems on the workplace at the individual, group, organizational, and societal levels
Successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program by itself does not provide licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, District of Columbia