Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University at Buffalo builds upon the knowledge and experience of registered nurses who have already successfully completed an associates degree or diploma nursing program. Students are able to maintain their employment while taking courses that explore relevant topics such as:
- Informatics in Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Public Health Nursing
- Ethics for the Health Professions
- Clinical Reasoning and Judgement
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$364.54
Out of State Rate:$1,094.54
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $278
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $1008
- Fees (per credit): $86.21
- Fees (per semester): $5
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- Completion of Statistics
- Prerequisite grade of “C” or better
- Nursing degree
- Unencumbered US RN license
- Minimum part-time RN employment
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.