Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from United States University is designed to build upon leadership and management skills introduced in previous nursing programs, while expanding the art and science of nursing into the baccalaureate level. Grounded in a Caring Science model that teaches the theoretical and evidenced-based practice of nursing, coursework explores topics such as:
- Healthcare Policy, Regulation, and Finance
- Improving Patient Outcomes
- Managing System Change
- Inter-professional Communication and Collaboration
- Innovation in Patient Care Technology and Information Management
- Cultural Diversity, Spirituality, and Ethics in Healthcare
- Global and Community Based Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$433.33
Out of State Rate:$433.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $375
- Military Tuition (per credit): $325
- Technology Fee (per course): $175
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Nursing curriculum: 36 credits
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges or universities
- 2.5 GPA or greater
- Valid unrestricted, unencumbered RN license from the United States or Canada
- Proof of student professional malpractice insurance prior to clinical
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Currently, United States University is not approved to enroll students from Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts or Minnesota.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.