The Master of Science in Health Informatics & Analytics, an online master’s in health informatics from Tufts University, develops a holistic understanding of how healthcare data can be used to address problems and find solutions that improve the overall health of individuals and communities. You will learn to use health information technology (HIT) that includes electronic medical records, mobile health devices, telemedicine systems, and more to transform the practice of healthcare, public health, and health research. In this interdisciplinary program, students complete courses in healthcare technology, research, information management, and data science as they learn to identify, capture, organize, and interpret health data to develop effective healthcare processes and solutions. Through this coursework you will learn to:
- Deliver the right data to the right person at the right time
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Navigate and manage information in health systems
- Translate data into meaningful insights and solutions for healthcare organizations
- Enhance health outcomes for patients
Students choose to specialize in either Health Informatics or Analytics.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Tufts University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students are required to attend a three-day immersion experience.