TUW offers the online BS in Health Sciences. This degree has a concentration in Health Care Administration. This degree provides a theoretical and philosophical foundation to principles of management and administration specific to the health field. Graduates of the program will be able to apply to entry-level positions in the health-care industry, or to apply for admission into graduate level programs in health-related fields.
Potential career opportunities:
- clinical and laboratory manager
- health care facility coordinator
- department manager (among other administrative and managerial positions)
These positions are available in hospitals, ambulatory care, physician group practices, social service agencies, long term care facilities, rehabilitation centers and other health-related businesses.
Students seeking enrollment in the health science program must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- High school graduate
- Successful completion of the General Education Development (GED) test
- Transfer student from an accredited college or university in good academic standing
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission