An online bachelor’s in Psychology with a concentration in Industrial/Organizational Psychology gives you the skills necessary to apply psychological principles to the workplace. Graduates of this program will be able to help organizations improve performance and address employee needs.
This Organizational Psychology degree online teaches students problem-solving skills beneficial to for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Graduates can also pursue an advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Courses within this degree concentration include:
- Effective client communication
- Applied social psychology
- Theories of attitude change and persuasion
- Cross-cultural issues in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- A high school diploma or GED
- Official Transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission