Tiffin University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Marketing degree program for those interested in advancing their careers in this area. The curriculum builds upon the solid foundation established in the core coursework for the traditional MBA degree. Other courses focus on providing advanced knowledge in marketing products and services.
Courses cover topics in:
- Information Systems for Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Marketing Field Analysis
This program will teach you how to stay head of the rest in the business and equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to achieve this. The program also develops competencies in leadership and teamwork, communication skills, and managerial decision-making and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree, three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution or currently attending an accredited master of business administration (MBA) program
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subjects: marketing, business finance, accounting, management, legal environment, economics, business ethics, global dimension, information systems, statistics/mathematics, business policy
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission