The online MBA with a concentration in Leadership & Change degree program from Tiffin University is designed for working professionals employed across a range of professions including health care, social services, church, government, law enforcement, and business. Coursework stresses decision-making and managerial skills.
You will also explore topics in:
- Individual Leadership & Influence
- Leadership Behavior & Dynamics
- Systems Thinking & Innovative Teamwork
Students learn to lead by example, taking classes in negotiations and conflict resolution, organizational and group performance, and leading organization change. The program centers upon those characteristics that develop and promote leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree, three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution or currently attending an accredited master of business administration (MBA) program
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subjects: marketing, business finance, accounting, management, legal environment, economics, business ethics, global dimension, information systems, statistics/mathematics, business policy
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission