Tiffin University offers an online MBA with a concentration in HR Management degree program for students who want to advance their careers in this area. This program integrates the knowledge and skills from core coursework for the MBA degree with issues and challenges faced by today’s human resource management professionals.
Courses cover topics in:
- Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- Human Resource Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development & Performance Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Students will learn to build the right people with the right abilities to create the right business. Graduates are able to manage the ongoing employer/employee relationship and provide competitive advantages to their organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree, three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution or currently attending an accredited master of business administration (MBA) program
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subjects: marketing, business finance, accounting, management, legal environment, economics, business ethics, global dimension, information systems, statistics/mathematics, business policy
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission