Three Rivers College offers the online AA in Business Administration. This degree is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to major in Business Administration.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Introduction to Business
- Business Communications
- Business Statistics
- and more
This degree program requires 64-65 credits for completion.
- Placement exam (may be waived by ACT scores no more than 2 years old or previous college credits)
- High school and previous college transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission