Thomas University offers an online dual degree in MSN and MBA program. It is designed to prepare Registered Nurses for the complex demands of administrative leadership positions in health care. This is a unique, accelerated graduate degree program that is designed to be completed in three years while working full-time as a Registered Nurse. The curriculum includes 54 graduate credits in Nursing and Business, helping students complete both degrees faster and more affordably. Faculty have current, relevant expertise and experience in the fields of Nursing and Business Administration; they provide students with individualized attention that will help the students’ professional growth.
Graduates are able to apply theories, concepts, strategies, and research findings in nursing to enhance the quality of health care and improve the environment surrounding health care. In addition, they are proficient in integrating the functional areas of business and have knowledge and information required for problem solving, strategic analysis, communication, project management, business ethics, and the global business environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited program OR
- If the candidate holds a BA or BS in a field other than nursing and is a graduate of an accredited diploma or Associate Degree Program in nursing, he or she MUST meet all other admission requirements
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the most recent 60 hours of college-level coursework
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges