Disrupt your industry with customer-centric business models that redefine what competition looks like. In the online innovation MBA (iMBA) at Thomas Jefferson University, you’ll master how to analyze opportunities and create powerful business plans using the latest intellectual tools.
Whether you want to build your business, better your problem-solving skills or seize entrepreneurial opportunities, our robust curriculum transforms you into a dynamic problem solver and entrepreneurial thinker ready for success.
Course topics include learning advanced business concepts, as well as how to build and manage innovative processes and teams. They include the following:
- Managing Innovative People and Teams
- Business Model Innovation
- Communication, Negotiations and the Creative Economy
- New Product Development
The program builds your global business experience and exposure with an international graduate business trip, in which you can explore corporations in countries such as India, Spain, England, China and Australia.
By graduation, you will be able to do the following:
- Strategize and implement plans for global industries
- Identify customer needs, create prototypes and develop effective business plans using product-design methodology
- Apply creative leadership concepts to innovative organizational structures and ethical decision-making
Prime roles for iMBA graduates can include senior management positions in marketing, strategy, finance and consulting.
Study online where and when it’s best for you. Graduate within 18 to 24 months.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)