This online DNP is designed to provide post-MSN professionals with the extended knowledge and skills to advance their careers. With the expertise you gain in this online doctoral program, you'll be ready to take on leadership and executive roles within any healthcare environment. Jefferson's curriculum explores topics such as:
- Current issues in health and social policy
- Health informatics
- Philosophy, foundations, and methods for evidence based practice
- Leadership and interprofessional collaboration
- Organizational change in the health care system
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.2 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must submit a letter from their MSN degree granting institution verifying the number of clinical hours completed at the post-baccalaureate level.
- A post-BSN entry option is also available, in which students earn an MSN on the way to earning their DNP.