Graduate Certificate in Applied Health Economics & Outcomes Research
Thomas Jefferson University
This online Graduate Certificate in Applied Health Economics & Outcomes Research at Jefferson, teaches students the following:
- Compare historical trends to current issues in U.S. healthcare organization, delivery and financing.
- Explore market structures and competitiveness and their impact on health insurance, the role of government and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Examine the strengths and weaknesses of research design and statistical methods in evaluating product or service efficacy.
- Discuss the key concepts and applications of simulations and quantitative modeling in economic evaluations in health care.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 3.0 minimum GPA or GRE scores
- Letter(s) of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education