Master of Science in Nursing
Thomas Edison State University
The MSN degree requires a minimum of 36 credits consisting of different combinations of courses: core, direct care core, electives, specialty, and Practicum. Two years in nursing is recommended and a BSN degree from an accredited program is required.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Applicants must have earned a BSN degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- An evaluation of the applicant's undergraduate educational work from a regionally accredited college or university. An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 is recommended to be successful in the program.
- An assessment of the applicant's personal statements, essays and two letters of reference.
- Relevance of work experience and career objectives to the program objectives. Two years of work experience is recommended. A resume is required.
- Have a current RN license valid in the United States
Thomas Edison State University has a national reputation for academic excellence and educational integrity. The University is one of New Jersey's 11 senior public institutions of higher education and one of the first schools in the country designed specifically for adults. The University provides flexible, high-quality, collegiate learning opportunities for self-directed adults and offers degree programs and certificates in more than 100 areas of study.
Thomas Edison State University's flexible learning methods range from online courses and prior learning assessment to credit transfer and credit-bearing exams. We offer undergraduate and graduate programs, and professional certificates tailored to the needs of adults, whether it is for professional advancement or personal fulfillment. Named for the famous American inventor who acquired knowledge outside of the traditional classroom, Thomas Edison State University provides higher education for adults with higher expectations.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Thomas Edison State University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.