Master of Science in Management / Nonprofit Management
Nonprofits provide a vital link in addressing the economic and social gaps in society that are not effectively addressed by either government or private industry. Given the need for well-managed nonprofit and non-governmental organizations serving vulnerable populations, the Nonprofit Management area of study is designed to support both current and emerging leadership, ultimately leading to an increase in capacity.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$668.00
Out of State Rate:$668.00
Additional Fees :$332.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $332
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,380.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,380.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A qualitative evaluation of the applicant's undergraduate educational work from a regionally accredited college or university. An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 is recommended to be successful in the program.
- Relevance of work experience and career objectives to the program objectives.
- Two years of professional, managerial or related experience is required for all graduate degree programs.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.