Master of Science in Human Resource Management
With the increasing demand for academic credentials in the human resources field, adult learners need high-quality, accessible degree options they can complete while they continue to work. This is why Thomas Edison State University offers the Master of Science in Human Resources Management, a degree for professionals in human resources. Drawing on extensive research about what makes effective human resources practitioners, we’ve identified the human resources competencies that will make a difference in your career. The program offers adult students a course of study that is grounded in current best practices and will prepare you to become a strategic partner within your organization.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$668.00
Out of State Rate:$668.00
Additional Fees :$332.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $332
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,380.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,380.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A qualitative evaluation of the applicant's undergraduate educational work from a regionally accredited college or university. An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 is recommended to be successful in the program.
- Relevance of work experience and career objectives to the program objectives.
- Two years of professional, managerial or related experience is required for all graduate degree programs.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.