The online Master of Public Service Leadership degree program from Thomas Edison State University is designed for those aspiring to lead in nonprofit organizations, faith-based and community-based organizations, and local, state, and federal government. The curriculum is competency-based, emphasizing theory, research, and application.
In the Public Health / Public Policy concentration, you’ll explore:
- What social, political, environmental, and economic forces influence the health of populations
- Causes of disease and the impact they have on public health
- Interventions to combat public health issues
- Ways to improve policy and public health practice
- Racial and ethnic health disparities
- Links between health and marketing, communication, and technology
Get to work advancing your public health career. Request more information today.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Thomas Edison State University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants who do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement may submit a resume and personal statement for consideration.