The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley offers a Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction. This program is designed for instructional leaders who are looking for more opportunities to serve their students through their curriculum design.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, or minimum GRE scores of 150 Verbal, 141 Quantitative, and 4.0 Analytical
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Personal statement of 250 to 500 words
- Resume including educational background and work experience
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges