UTMB offers the online MS in Health Professions. This degree provides opportunities for leadership as healthcare managers or executives within their organizations. This degree allows individuals with Bachelor's degrees in the arts or sciences to expand their field of study into exciting and fulfilling healthcare careers.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Human Resources and Leadership
- Technology Clinical Simulation
- Health Care Policy
- Medical Ethics
With this degree, students can pursue job opportunities in healthcare training, risk management processing, healthcare research, university teaching, and much more.
- Requires from 30-33 credits for completion
- Must hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- GRE test scores within the last five years
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges