Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas at Tyler is designed to provide registered nurses with a convenient, flexible pathway to earning their bachelor's degree and increasing their career mobility and earning potential. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Professional Development for the RN
- Gerontological Nursing
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Issues in Professional Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Community Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$282.10
Out of State Rate:$706.10
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $196
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $620
- Mandatory Fees (program total): $2,583
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN track: 30 hours
- Acceptance into the University and the School of Nursing
- RN License
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Official transcripts
- Completion of required prerequisites
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of: Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.