Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The University of Texas at Tyler
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from The University of Texas at Tyler is designed to provide registered nurses with a convenient, flexible pathway to earning their bachelor's degree and increasing their career mobility and earning potential. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Professional Development for the RN
- Gerontological Nursing
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Issues in Professional Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Community Nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN track: 30 hours
- Acceptance into the University and the School of Nursing
- RN License
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Official transcripts
- Completion of required prerequisites
Not authorized for residents of: Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
The University of Texas at Tyler is part of the prestigious University of Texas System that includes 14 institutions located throughout the state. Founded in 1971, UT Tyler today enrolls more than 8,500 students and consists of seven colleges. The University of Texas at Tyler’s vision is “to be nationally recognized for its high quality education in the professions and in the humanities, arts and sciences, and for its distinctive core curriculum.”
UT Tyler offers programs for bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees from the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Fisch College of Pharmacy
- University College
- Graduate School
Online programs leading to bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as graduate certificates, are available through UT Tyler's Online Education program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.