Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from The University of Texas at Arlington advances students' educations past the BSN level and equips them to assume leadership roles in the field. Courses include topics such as holistic care, health policy and legal aspects of nursing, nursing leadership, informatics, and curriculum development. Additionally, students may customize their education to suit their personal interests and professional goals by choosing one of the following concentrations:
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition (32 credits) / MSN Tuition (36 credits): $19,500
- Graduation Fee ($40 per two degrees): $80
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,580.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Complete online application and submit application fee
- Active, unencumbered RN license from the United States
- Two years of US-based clinical experience
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in all required general courses completed
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Residents of these states are not eligible to enroll in this program: Alaska, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.