The University of Texas at Arlington
Master of Science in Nursing Education
The online Master of Science in Nursing Education degree program prepares students for careers as nurse educators in Associate and Baccalaureate nursing programs, as well as education positions in healthcare delivery systems. The program concentrates on the core knowledge needed to:
- Develop curricula
- Advance teaching skills
- Evaluate and develop active strategies in the classroom
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$515.00
Out of State Rate:$515.00
Additional Fees :$40.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,125.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,125.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- GRE not required for students with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Graduate School requires that the BSN come from a university that is regionally accredited. The College requires that the Nursing program be CCNE or ACEN accredited.
- Undergraduate (basic) statistics course with a minimum grade of "C".
- Probationary admission for students taking the GRE: GRE required for applicants with a 2.8-2.99 GPA with minimum score of 149 on the verbal section, 141 on the quantitative section, or 3.5 on the analytical writing section (best 2 of 3 sections).
- Applicants must possess an unencumbered RN license.
- Two years clinical experience in registered nursing strongly recommended.
- International students are required to have two years clinical experience in a United States (or equivalent) health care system.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Residents of these states are not eligible to enroll in this program: Alaska, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.